By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Dr. Squatch's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dr. Squatch's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dr. Squatch at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- DR. SQUATCH is a registered trademark of Dr. Squatch, Inc. © 2020, Dr. Squatch, Inc. All rights reserved.
The materials on Dr. Squatch's web site are provided "as is". Dr. Squatch makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dr. Squatch does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dr. Squatch or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dr. Squatch's Internet site, even if Dr. Squatch or a Dr. Squatch authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dr. Squatch's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dr. Squatch does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dr. Squatch may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dr. Squatch does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Dr. Squatch has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dr. Squatch of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Dr. Squatch's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Dr. Squatch collects information that enables us to operate the services we provide to you. In connection with certain aspects of the Site, we may request and collect certain Personal Information to obtain our products or use our services. Personal Information may be collected when you register or submit information on the Site. Non-personally identifiable information, that is about you but individually does not identify you, may be collected, including but not limited to: Site usage, IP address, referral URL, the used browser, as well as operating system. Here are some examples of the type of information we collect and how we may use it:
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
When you create an account on the Site, make purchases with us, join a subscription program, share product reviews, and/or sign up to receive offers or email, we collect the information that you provide to us such as (1) your name, email address, street address, city, state, zip code; (2) the user name and password that you use to register an account on the Site; (3) financial information for payment processing purposes; and (4) comments, reviews, suggestions and/or other such information that you may provide. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an account on the Site and providing Personal Information to us, you allow us to identify you. We may use your contact information to send you information about our services in connection with your use of the Site. You may unsubscribe from receiving such messages at any time by contacting Dr. Squatch or through your account settings on the Site.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Our Site automatically collects some information from your web browser when you interact with the Site, including your IP address or other unique identifier for the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device you use to access Site, including the mobile network information. This information is used to facilitate collection of data concerning Users’ interaction with the Site, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site, which helps us analyze and make improvements to the Site by making it more responsive to the needs and preferences of Users. This information does not identify you personally.
4. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
5. FINANCIAL INFORMATION
6. THIRD PARTY USE OF INFORMATION
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for any purpose without your consent unless for the following limited purposes:Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf:
We may share information with third party service providers, such as the Payment Processor, who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you. These third party service providers may assist with technical operation of our Site, provide analytics, process orders, transactions and payments, or provide customer service. We may also share non-identifying information, such as aggregate statistics or usage information, with third parties.Your Consent To Have Your Personal Information Shared:
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Dr. Squatch will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 18 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If you are under 18 years old please do not provide your information on our website.
8. SPECIAL NOTE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California law entitles residents to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or with corporate affiliates for those entities direct marketing purposes. Dr. Squatch does not provide any personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If you want to request a notice or have any questions about Dr. Squatch privacy practices, please contact us. In addition, if you are a California resident under the age of 18 and are a registered user, you may request us to remove content or information posted on our websites or stored on our servers by (a) submitting a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and (b) clearly identifying the content or information you wish to have removed and providing sufficient information to allow us to locate the content or information to be removed. However, please note that we are not required to erase or otherwise eliminate content or information if (i) other state or federal laws require us or a third party to maintain the content or information; (ii) the content or information was posted, stored, or republished by another user; (iii) the content or information is anonymized so that the minor cannot be individually identified; (iv) the minor does not follow the instructions posted in this Policy on how to request removal of such content or information; and (v) the minor has received compensation or other consideration for providing the content. Further, nothing in this provision shall be construed to limit the authority of a law enforcement agency to obtain such content or information.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
10. USER CONTENT
Some features of the Site may now or in the future allow you to provide content, such as written comments or reviews, or interactive content such as quizzes, to be published or displayed on public areas of the Site (“User Content”). All content submitted by you to the Site may be retained by us indefinitely, even after you terminate your account. By submitting any User Content, you grant to Dr. Squatch a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the User Content in any manner, including to create derivative works, without any compensation or notice to you. Your User Content may be posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other Users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Content.
11. RIGHT TO OPT OUT
When you register with us, or if you provide additional Personal Information through our Site, we provide you with the right to “opt out” of receiving future communications from us for direct marketing purposes by indicating that you decline such communications. You may choose to have your name taken off of our email list after you have registered or provided additional information by emailing us at email@example.com.
12. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure against loss, unauthorized use, disclosure or destruction and when transferring information for processing. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
13. CONSENT TO PROCESSING & INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Dr. Squatch is a global business and may process, transfer and store information about our Users on servers located in a number of countries, including the United States. As a result, your personal information may be subject to data protection and other laws that may differ from your country of residence. Your Personal Information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. By using the Site, or by providing us with any information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as, or equivalent to, those in the country where you reside and are a citizen.
14. DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
At this time, we do not respond to browser "do not track" or "DNT" signals.
15. Dr. Squatch Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.drsquatch.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person for example, by using a different email address.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in customer added bar(s) of soap through the ‘Redeem’ feature on the ‘Refer A Friend’ page; applied at your next checkout.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Dr. Squatch’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Dr. Squatch’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Dr. Squatch’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Dr. Squatch reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Dr. Squatch Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Dr. Squatch reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.